How do you Stack up?
- Take a Picture
- Use an App
- See A Pro
- Is your head centered over your feet?
- Are your shoulders level?
- Are your arms evenly spaced from your body
- Do both thumbs face forward?
- Can you draw a straight line from the center of your feet to your nose?
Sitting slumped and poor posture habits cause back pain, leaving you feeling drained and uninspired. The first step to improving posture is a posture analysis!
Can you draw a straight line through your…
Bad tech habits are a common cause of neck pain and headaches. Track improvement (or decline) with regular posture checks. Take control of posture with exercise, and maintain it by designing a posture-smart environment at home, school, work and when you exercise.